#NotMe is a mobile reporting solution that facilitates an open line of communication for all misconduct and or compliance issues, often revealing micro-aggressions and predictive behavior that exist under the radar. Our AI-powered dashboard enables real-time access and prioritization of reports, helping to identify patterns of misconduct and potential systemic concerns. #NotMe doesn’t just help keep you legally compliant, it also shows your employees that you are serious about creating an accountable, safe and thriving culture.
- Enterprise, global solution
- Fully encrypted data, in transit and at rest
- Requires no IT resources, easy to implement
- GDPR compliant
- Available in multiple languages
Reverse the Trends
In 2019, the average cost of an employee lawsuit was <b>$300,000.</b> A single harassment or discrimination lawsuit can cost at minimum <b>$5,000</b> in legal fees but can go as high as <b>$1 million.</b> <u><i>EEOC</i></u>
Targets of harassment are <b>6.5 times</b> as likely to change jobs. Replacing an employee costs <b>16-20%</b> of an employee's annual salary, rising up to <b>213%</b> of salary for experienced managerial. <u><i>IWPR</i></u>
Those who reported having been harassed or bullied at work are <b>1.7 times</b> more likely to have taken at least <b>two weeks more</b> off work than those who had not. <u><i>IWPR</i></u>
The average estimated cost through lost productivity is <b>$22,500</b> per person, working in a team affected by any type of harassment. <u><i>ICRW</i></u>
Become a <underline>Certified</underline> #NotMe Culture
Make the commitment to say #NotMe to misconduct and #NotMe to silencing issues that matter in your organization, and watch your organization’s compliance and culture rise.
Our #NotMe team will work with you to tailor your organization’s #NotMe app to fit your particular industry, culture, code of conduct and policies. Our app also provides a channel for you to share relevant news and internal communications.
#NotMe’s mere presence is a deterrent of bad behavior and sends a strong message to your people by providing a safe place to share their concerns, regardless of the issue. With #NotMe, they have your attention, and you are listening.
Benefits to Implementing #NotMe
- Demonstrates that your organization doesn't tolerate misconduct of any kind, increasing both physical and psychological safety for all.
- Elevates your organization’s culture, moving the needle from awareness to action and accountability.
- Shifts the conversation from #MeToo (victimization) to #NotMe (empowerment + compliance + behavior change) by creating an easy and comfortable way to speak up.
- Once adopted, your organization will receive a certified #NotMe Culture badge that can be showcased in both internal and external communications to show you’ve taken an actionable step toward behavior change, and that your organization is committed to the #NotMe code of conduct.
#NotMe App Features
- Secure and intuitive <span>remote reporting</span> completed in as little as <span>three minutes</span>
- Option to report <span>anonymously</span> if preferred
- <span>Anonymous</span> chatting between individual and organization
- Fully <span>customizable</span> platform extending beyond reporting racism, discrimination or harassment to cover all work-related misconduct, compliance and safety issues
- Publish organization-specific news and announcements via the app interface, reaching participating users across <span>dispersed locations</span>
- Accomplishes not only <span>compliance</span> but also elevates organizational culture
- Developed from deep experience and expertise of the <span>legal</span> landscape and organizational processes
- AI technology <span>centralizes, organizes, and prioritizes</span> reports via an intuitive, <span>user-friendly interface</span>
- Proprietary <span>scoring system</span> evaluates severity and pervasiveness of reports
- Ability to gather <span>more information</span> and <span>build trust</span> with anonymous reporters through two-way chat functionality
- Built with a security-by-design approach in our <span>fully encrypted</span> infrastructure keeps user and organization data safe and sound